Sunday, February 17, 2013

Budweiser Black Crown Lager

As I was strolling though the beer aisle at the local grocery store I came upon something quite interesting.  I vaguely remember seeing some super bowl ad featuring Budweiser Black Crown Lager.  This peaked my interest so I bought it.

When pouring I noticed something different off the bat.  This beer poured with an almost righteous golden color and levels off a nice solid white head.  The smell is what hit me next, a clean sweet smell of carmel and grainy aroma.  Call me crazy but I may have detected a hint of banana.  

Next the taste, it stays with you all the way to the end. Starts sweet and stays that way with no after taste this beer is quite smooth.  This beer is very smooth and offers quite a bit more flavor than regular Budweiser.  The maltier taste is what really sells here, that and there is no after taste.

Also did I mention it is a lager.  Which means at 6% it will defiantly get the job done.  This is one of the finer products Budweiser has to offer.  It goes with out saying that this beer needs some quality glass time.  This is my favorite of the Budweiser family.

As always comments and recommendations are welcome fell free to go crazy.  Until next time drink one for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment