Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Becks Beer

Tonight I bring you another fine beer, and George Carlin.  I have for you Becks beer.  Becks is a German beer, actually Germany's best selling beer.  So good that they rank fifth among Germany's best selling breweries.  Outside of Germany the U.K and the U.S are the largest markets.  What can I say Germans made a good beer. 

Little fact, the logo on becks bottle is actually the coat of arms for Breman, where it is brewed.  As I drank Beck's I noticed a very clean and refreshing beer with no grimy after taste.  As always you will want to enjoy this from the bottle preferably ice cold.  This is defiantly a beer to be enjoyed with food.

On a whole this is a good generic German beer.  A little bitter at first some say that a Germany beer is best served room temperature, I like mine to be cold.  What was surprising to me was the lack of head that this beer produced.  It poured well and had a good color but nothing special, as far as aesthetics.  Over all not bad but could be better.  I hear it's great in the summer.

As always I look forward to your comments and opinions and until next time, drink one for me.  



 

1 comment:

  1. i Need to get into beer...i turned 21 last month and i've tried it before under supervision of siblings or parents, but i just can't...get into it! Haha, perhaps i need to try more foreign beers perhaps? Thanks for your posts, i'll be keeping tabs on what you say is the "good stuff!"

    ReplyDelete